The Digilaser philosophy, finding better ways to do great work is embodied in our work ethos. Our employees are encouraged daily to live the values of innovation underpinned by high quality outputs and service excellence.
This manifests in Digilaser being positioned as the long standing market leader in document technologies, products and services and communication. Adding value that improves our customers work processes and business results remain at the core of all that we do.
OUR CORE VALUES
- One thing that never changes is our core values.
- We succeed through satisfied customers.
- We value and empower employees.
- We deliver quality and excellence in all we do.
- We use technology to deliver market leadership.
- We behave responsibly as a corporate citizen
- Recognition, development and reward of our people.
- To be the foremost printing and communications group in Africa, focusing on select customers with specialized printing requirements.
We commit to providing value added solutions and to remaining relevant to our customers in the face of changing market dynamics. In doing so, we will commit to meet the diverse needs of our broad customer base.
We are committed to recognise, empower and reward its people.
Our participative management style has been the trademark of our business since its inception. This has resulted in a highly motivated, enthusiastic and productive work ethic, which has been one of the cornerstones of DigiLaser’s success.
Historically disadvantaged members of our skilled workforce have been exposed to development and currently represent 90% of management.
Our Employment Equity Code and Procedure is an active document. It involves all staff members with specifications of how equity is to be achieved at all levels of the workplace and requires the ultimate commitment of the directors and top management in the process of implementing, monitoring and evaluating the system of employment equity within our organisation.
To ensure that we comply with all provisions and requirements of the Employment Equity Act, Act 55 of 1998, all the shareholders, directors and 90% of the Management Team are from a historically disadvantaged background.